The Fordham Ram

Comments (2)

All The Fordham Ram Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• K

KathleenApr 30, 2015 at 3:39 pm

Kimberly Russell’s poor conduct and mismanagement is legendary. She is known for her retaliation and viciousness towards students and staff. And why shouldn’t she be as brazen as she has been? She KNOWS there will be no reprisals and her job is safe — no matter what she does.

The administration has given her their full vote of confidence in full view of every student and staff member she’s abused or undermined. Meanwhile her unprofessional conduct and mismanagement continues. Rumor after rumor about her drinking alcohol with underaged students, inappropriate behavior. Story after story and still Kimberly Russell is here.

An outrageous disgrace.

Our school should hold onto better people than this! Our expectations and morals should be greater than this!

Reply
  • A

AnonymousApr 30, 2015 at 7:51 am

It’s worth noting that OSLCD has been attempting to address concerns about being understaffed for quite some time, and they are currently hiring new staff. The reason it takes so long to approve that is simple: funding. The OSLCD needed funding appropriated to hire new staff, and quite frankly, with everyone on campus asking for more funding, the Board of Trustees picks their priorities. Blaming individuals within the department isn’t the appropriate way to handle the understaffed problem. The problem compounds with the addition of almost 20 new clubs and organizations from last year. Placing blame on individuals such as Ms. Driscoll or Dean Nolan is unproductive and misguided, seeing as the University has rapidly growing student life and increasing demands by it’s students and the issue at hand is understaffing, which has and will continue to be addressed.

This does not, however, change anything about the way in which Kim Russell conducts business. If RAs want to see significant change, truly uniting in concern is the way to acvomplish that instead of one or ten Senior RAs a year making HR complaints. If every RA shows up to an SLC meeting, you’ll grab their attention.

Reply
Activate Search
Letter to the Editor: Impactful Change on Campus