Fordham University Class of 2022 Valedictorians

FCRH Co-Valedictorian: Molly Henschke is graduating with a bachelor of arts in English with a concentration in creative writing and a minor in peace and justice studies. She is the president of Alpha Chi Omicron, Fordham’s chapter of Sigma Tau Delta, an international English honors society. She is also a recipient of the Reid Family Prize, an award given to Fordham students for excellence in the field of creative expression. Henschke has been an intern at Our Time Projects (2019), a documentary and film production company, and BOMB Magazine (2022), an art magazine. She is currently a content writer for GR0, creating written content for brands. In 2019, she was a research assistant for professor Keri Walsh and in 2021 she was a research assistant for Columbia professor Terry McGovern. She is also the director of Our Story, a story-telling project at Fordham.

FCRH Co-Valedictorian Maja Sato is graduating with a bachelor of science in general science on the pre-med track. She is a member of Fordham’s chapter of Sigma Xi, a scientific research honor society, Phi Kappa Phi, an academic honor society, and Alpha Sigma Nu, a Jesuit honor society. From June 2021 to January 2022, Sato was a Pharmacy Technician at Walgreens Boots Alliance in Boulder, Colo. Sato volunteers as a Crisis Counselor with Crisis Text Line and as a translation service volunteer at Contra COVID, helping Spanish speakers navigate the healthcare system. She also worked as an Emergency Medical Technician with Fordham University Emergency Medical Services (FUEMS) from January 2020 to February 2021. She has also been a tutor and teaching assistant at Fordham throughout her time in college, aiding chemistry students through recitations and review sessions.

GSB Co-Valedictorian: Brandon Aptilon is graduating with a bachelor of science in finance with a secondary concentration in value investing. He is a member of Beta Gamma Sigma, an academic honor society for business students, and the Boyle Society, a scholarly group of Gabelli students who assist faculty in research and tutor their classmates. In 2021, Aptilon was an Industrials Portfolio Manager and Options Strategist for the Fordham Student Managed Investment Fund, a student-run program which consists of two consecutive one-semester academic courses. During the program he collaborated with 28 other students to manage approximately $2.2 million of Fordham’s endowment. During the summer 2021, Aptilon was a Corporate Banking Credit Summer Analyst for Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG). He is also a resident assistant, the vice president of the Fordham Value Investing Club and the manager of the Fordham women’s volleyball team.

GSB Co-Valedictorian: Andrew Pace Jr. is graduating with a bachelor of science in finance. He is a member of Beta Gamma Sigma, a business honor society, and the Boyle Society, an academic society for Gabelli students. In 2021, he was a Managing Director for the Fordham Student Managed Investment Fund where he worked with other Gabelli students to manage a portion of Fordham’s Endowment. From May 2020 to August 2021, Pace was a Private Credit Intern at Star Mountain Capital and after graduation he will work as an Investment Analyst at W. P. Carey Inc. Pace was a teaching assistant in Credit & Special Situation Investing for Professor Michael Gatto and he is the Logistics Director for the Fordham chapter of St. Jude Up ‘til Dawn club, as well as a member of Fordham University Rugby Football Club.