The Fordham Ram

Comments (6)

All The Fordham Ram Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• J

John MorrisonAug 30, 2017 at 1:57 pm

Wait…so presenting alternative viewpoints is grounds for investigation?

Reply
  • E

Ellen LynchAug 30, 2017 at 5:00 am

As a parent of a Fordham student this is very disturbing. It is an expectation that the university is going to give accurate and important instruction to the RA’s that are going to be the first responders to a sexual assault on campus. It is the obligation of the university to protect their students and to keep personal agendas out of such important training. I am glad the university is taking this seriously and I hope they take swift and appropriate action to stop this from occurring in the future

Reply
  • D

Dr. NecessitorAug 29, 2017 at 9:43 pm

“[There was] really no admission of wrongdoing or any kind of sense that he would be held accountable.”

Wrongdoing? For what? Presenting two sides of an issue? The purpose of college is to seek truth and it sort of helps to look at more than perspective on an issue. Fordham has become a day care center for children.

Reply
  • A

AnonymousAug 28, 2017 at 4:17 pm

Wait, so the PragerU cites data sources that can be verified and proves its claim, but students get upset with it? I hope Rodgers is treated fairly.

Reply
  • A

AnonymousAug 28, 2017 at 1:09 pm

It’s disappointing to see this man get in trouble for providing both sides of the discussion and showing the evidence each side provides. It appears that if you get upset from facts being stated, that you’re in the wrong. Where has critical thinking gone?

Reply
  • B

bigboi69Aug 26, 2017 at 7:44 pm

dean rodgers should’ve been out of here after he kicked those protesters from their dorms last semester. completely indefensible. this is pretty bad too, it’s completely inappropriate to try and politicize sexual assault. it’s not right and left, it’s right and wrong. clearly he’s been on the wrong side several times now. maybe it’s poetic justice that he’s finally getting investigated. i’m not sure if anything will come out if it, but it’s a start. this dude is a power hungry sicko who is unfit to be in a position of power at fordham – get him out..

Reply
Activate Search
Fordham Announces Investigation into Dean Rodgers and RA Sexual Assault Training